Click here for the Exhibits Layout for IEEE MetroCon 2016
- Exhibits load-in to the Arlington Convention Center begins at 0600 hours (6am on conference day).
- If you need to ship materials to the event, you can ship containers to the following address with a ‘hold for pickup’ no sooner that 3 days before the conference event (this hotel is about 100 yards from the Arlington Convention Center):Sheraton Arlington Hotel
ATT: Hold for IEEE MetroCon 2016, Arlington Convention Center: Shari Lashlee
1500 Convention Center Dr.
Arlington, TX 76011
Phone: (817) 261-8200
- Map of Convention Center – Arrive at Grand Hall, Salon B, NE entrance for loading dock for large items. Small items can be hand-trucked through the main entrances.
- Drive into the Main entrance and circle the convention center to get to the loading dock on NE entrance.
- General parking is on the west side of the convention center. Parking is complementary for the event in the west side convention center lot for this conference.
- Registration Desk is at the south entrance (main entrance). Pick up exhibitor badges there.
- Additional power beyond the 120Vac, 15A service will need to be ordered at the convention center. Convention Center and Conference volunteer staff will be on-site to help with this request. You can also pre-order services here.
- If you plan to overnight in Arlington before the conference, check out the Sheraton Arlington Hotel; it is easy walking distance to the convention center and they offer free shuttle service to and from DFW airport. There are other hotels in the area a short distance away as well.
For additional information or to make a commitment, please contact:
Colonel Mason, Exhibition Chair
IEEE MetroCon 2015
colonel (at) prfirm1 (dot) com
Conference General Chair
dbcollier (at) ymail (dot) com
Download: Patrons / Exibits Package
IEEE MetroCon 2016 Patrons: